*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Business Analyst  (Banking)

*Location : Columbus, OH*

*Duration *: Full Time

*Job Description*:-

Strong business analysis skills, outstanding communication skills including
presentation to groups and *requirements documentation.*
Experience in *requirements gathering and documentation*, experience with
full software life cycle, experience with testing, training and support,
conversion of requirements in to business rules. Knowledge of banking and
finance domain, especially* retail banking*.
Experience in *Agile software development*.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Tabish Abdin*

<tabish.ab...@diverselynx.com> *