Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Database Administrator (NoSQL / Oracle)*
The candidate for NoSQL Database Administrator will be expected to have a
broad knowledge of server and applications running in a distributed Linux
• Extensive troubleshooting experience is required. The engineer will be
part of the Tier 4 support team for the product.
• Knowledge of the following is a must: Apache Web Server, Linux OS, J2EE
Platforms such as Weblogic, JBOSS, Tomcat or WebSphere.
• Familiarity with Oracle and building Open Source applications (such as
Apache) will be required.
Hands on experience with the following:
• Oracle RAC
Experience with Enterprise Architectures
Experience with virtualization and self service provisioning
• Cloud appliances
• Experience with analytics and tuning analytics for performance
• Familiarity with R programming/statisticser
Experience with Enterprise Cloud back-up and Recovery
Experience with distributed cache systems
Familiarity with transactions and data integrity
• Cross data center replication
• Oracle GoldenGate and DataGuard
Cloud Security integration
• Computer security
• Network security
• Informational security
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.