*Greetings from **Diverse Lynx, LLC*

*Any interest in following position.*

*Title* : Salesforce *BSA*  (Banking domain)

*Location : Torrance, CA*

*Duration *: 6+ Months

*Job Description*:-

1.       SFDC Admin Certified
2.       Minimum 3 years of experience working on *SFDC CRM platform* and
sounf knowledge about
*SalesForce 3.       Experience with preparing Business Requirement
4.       Must have worked with Business in creating user stories
5.       Involved in creating test scenarios and functional testing
6.       Experience with data mapping and modelling
7.       Sound with  on *Visio, PowerPoint, Microsoft xls* .
8.       Very good communication skills with commitment for at least a year.
9.       Worked on
*Auto-Finance project *
Preferred: Good Auto-Finance knowledge

*Thanks & Regards*