*Role : MuleSoft Consultant Location : San Jose, CA Duration : 3 to 6
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
· Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule
· Contribute to Applications Development establish best practices
implementation of methodologies
· Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing
· Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
· 2+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration
(EAI) using Mulesoft 3.
· Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE
· Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools
· Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design Patterns,
Web services and building integration projects using any integration tool
· Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
· Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE
based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
· Experience with MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus (MuleSoft ESB)
product suite or other integration products is a strong plus
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.