*Need Visa copy and Passport Number(Mandatory), Please don’t send me resume
if you can’t provide both.*

updated resume and I will get back to you or I would *really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number **408-457-9399 Ext 2093

*Cognos TM1(with passport number and visa copy)*
*Cincinnati, OH*
* Contract*

*Job Description:*

Cognos TM1

Cognos  TM1 Osnhore position

• Strong knowledge of TM1 Rules and TM1 processes Experienced using TM1 in
conjunction with ODBC
• Develop TM1 Applications/Cubes.
• Understanding the business requirements and designing applications to
meet their needs
• TM1 Administration Activities like creating/maintaining TM1 servers.
Monitoring the performance of servers
• Maintenance of TM1 objects.
• Resolve all the issues faced by the users while using TM1

Roles and Responsibilities

• Significant experience in communication and presentation
• Work with cross functional teams. Keen sense of project plan and timing,
pays attention to details, ability to drive solutions
• To coordinate with offshore team to monitor the production jobs.
• Develops solutions, and resolves problems.
• Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure
development work is completed to specification.

7 to 9

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter*| *IDC Technologies Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com