Title: Sales Force Developer with Business Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Length: 3-6 Months Contract
*locals only please*
*Skill Set Desired:*
Knowledge & Experience
• 5+ years of developing customizations for SFDC
• 5+ years of total IT experience
• Proven BA experience including idea to design to requirements lifecycle
with documentation for each step
• Experience in designing and developing software components and having a
very strong service oriented background
*Primary skills: *
• Proficiency in configuration and programming of Salesforce.com
• Knowledge and hands-on skill of SFDC associated applications and tools:
force.com, visual force, data loader, etc.
• Salesforce.com integration experience, including between different
business systems as well as working with integration tools
• Skill with authoring functional and technical design documentation
• Good communication skills; Ability to communicate ideas in both technical
and user-friendly language; Also, work well in both a team environment as
well as autonomous
• Must be able to meet tight deadlines and provide accurate time estimates.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and follow-through
• Highly motivated -self-starter, proactive with time management skills
• Must show initiative, be hands-on and lead by example
• Proven ability to multitask and work through ambiguous requirements
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
This position is for a strong SFDC Developer with BA experience. The
candidate will be responsible for application development, configuration
and support of our SFDC instance. The successful candidate will also have
experience as a Business Analysis including strong oral communication
skills and having experience with design, requirements gathering, and
translating user requests into useful documentation.
The candidate will have a strong SalesForce background with knowledge of
SFDC functionality, architecture, configuration and integration. The
candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering, in a timely and
accurate fashion, CRM solutions using Salesforce/Apex, VisualForce and
*Primary responsibilities include: *
• Ability to comprehend business requirements and provide development
solutions to meet those requirements
• Ability to document business requirements by meeting with business team
members one on one or in a group setting
• Perform configuration level tasks to meet business requirements including
field setups, page layouts, role/profile changes, etc.
• Complete development / customization level tasks including apex class
code changes, API updates and general enhancements to the primary SFDC
• Using required software development life cycle methodology to resolve
trouble tickets as submitted in our case management application
• Ability to engage with the end user on requirements and offer direction
and consulting where necessary
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.