Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please revert to me at rao1.itsci...@gmail.com <rao1.itsci...@gmail.com>
or atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com>*
*Position : Business Objects 4.1 Admin*
*Location: Holland, MI*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Detailed Job Responsibilities: *
- Administration of Business Objects XI v3.1 or higher using CMC
- Manage and optimize all Business Objects services
- Implement and support a report promotion process for all departments
- Optimization of BOXI services and load balancing
- Support loading of security table
- Monitor reports, users, resources and tune as needed
- Create and enforce report developer best practices
- Production support of Business Objects infrastructure
- Support upgrades
- Support of authentication requirements
- Support report scheduling through UC4
- Help to enhance and debug reports/code as necessary
- Create, approve, and organize Universes used to support WEBI and
- Assess suitability of databases for Universe
- Create and/or approve Universe
- Assess user's training needed
- On-board qualified WEBI and Xcelcus developers
- Collect Universe metadata and document for broader user base
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other programmers on use of
reporting tools and techniques. Run a regularly scheduled User Group
- Possess strong customer focus, along with effective written and oral
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years related work experience in IT working with reporting
- 3+ years experience as a Business Objects administrator using BOXI
r3.1 or higher with at least 500 users
- 2+ years using Business Objects reporting tools (i.e. Crystal Reports,
WEBI, Xcelcus, Universe Builder, OpenDOC, Rich Client, PoleStar/Explorer)
- 2+ years supporting BOXI on a Windows Server
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills a must.
- Ability to manage users and report developers a must.
- 7+ years related work experience in IT working with reporting
- Experience with Business Objects SDK and/or Web Intelligence SDK
- Business Objects certification
- 2+ years using Oracle and PL/SQL (or Sybase SQL/Transact-SQL)
- 7+ years related work experience in IT working with data solutions.
- Data extraction and manipulation experience
- Experience with ETL Tools (i.e.Informatica, Data Integrator)
- Knowledge of Java, J2EE
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7812 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.