*Please go through the below job description and reply me ASAP.*
*Role: Sr. Java Developer (Backend)*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
- Contribute to a multimedia platform that involves video stream
acquisition and generation of live video publishing for consumers around
the world. This platform is used by major sport franchises and partners,
including MLB, NHL, PGA, and WWE.
- Provide mentorship to other developers and advise and implement best
engineering code practices and principles.
- Participate in the full-lifecycle of software development
(requirements gathering, designing, building, testing and maintenance)
- Play a DevOps role in both internal and cloud-based deployment
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience building high-valued production software with
Java/J2EE, Spring, REST, HTTP/HTTPS, AWS, Relational and NoSQL databases
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*THANKS & REGARDS........*
Atul Singh Kuntia
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: 510-972-**5255 II Email: atu...@itscient.com
<rahul.si...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.