Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
*Please to me at puj...@itscient.com <puj...@itscient.com> or
*Position: Business Objects AdminLocation: Holland, MIDuration: 6+ Months*
*Job Description: *
- 8 Years of experience required.
- Administration of *Business Objects XI v3.1* or higher using *CMC *
- Manage and optimize all *Business Objects services *
- Implement and support a report promotion process for all departments
- Optimization of *BOXI services* and *load balancing *
- Support loading of *security table*
- *Monitor reports*, users, resources and tune as needed
- Create and enforce report developer best practices
- Production support of *Business Objects infrastructure*
- Support upgrades
- Support of authentication requirements
- Support report scheduling through *UC4 *
- Help to enhance and debug reports/code as necessary
- Create, approve, and organize Universes used to support *WEBI
- Assess suitability of *databases* for Universe
- Create and/or approve Universe
- Assess user's training needed
- On-board qualified *WEBI* and *Xcelcus developers*
- Collect Universe *metadata *and document for broader user base
- Provides guidance and mentoring to other programmers on use of
reporting tools and techniques. Run a regularly scheduled User Group
- Possess strong customer focus, along with effective written and oral
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years related work experience in IT working with reporting
- 3+ years experience as a *Business Objects administrator* using *BOXI
r3.1* or higher with at least *500 users *
- 2+ years using *Business Objects reporting tools* (i.e. Crystal
Reports, *WEBI*,* Xcelcus,* *Universe Builder*, OpenDOC, Rich Client,
- 2+ years supporting *BOXI *on a *Windows Server*
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills a must.
- Ability to manage users and report developers a must.
- 7+ years related work experience in IT working with reporting
- Experience with Business Objects *SDK *and/or *Web Intelligence SDK*
- *Business Objects certification *
- 2+ years using *Oracle *and* PL/SQL* (or Sybase SQL/Transact-SQL)
- 7+ years related work experience in IT working with* data solutions. *
- *Data extraction* and manipulation experience
- Experience with *ETL Tools* (i.e.*Informatica, Data Integrator*)
- Knowledge of *Java, J2EE*
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-972-5270 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll *puj...@itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.