*Position: Sr. QA Engineer*
*Location: Roseland, NJ*
*US Citizen or GC Only*
* Overview*: Senior QA Automation engineer needed to create and run
automated test scripts using Agile Scrum methodology. Experience using
Java/Cucumber/Gherkin & ALM/UFT frameworks a must.*
• *Expertise in Test Case Management Tools like ALM and UFT to test
our product integration.*
*• Expertise in building Automation frameworks from ground up using
Business Process Testing.*
*• Expertise in source code control software such as GIT and SVN.*
• Experience developing software tests for functional, performance
(Load Runner) and regression testing for complex applications that include
automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing elements.
• In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications. Familiarity
with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
• Must Have strong experience working in an Agile development
• Need experience using Gherkin for writing test cases and solid
understanding of use of Cucumber.
• Hands on experience with Selenium Webdriver test automation tool
needed. Experience with Protractor and Angular a plus.
• Experience testing web services required.
• *Candidate should have 3+ years of development experience using
• Must be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
Training Experience a plus.
• Innovative, creative, proactive high energy traits with excellent
written and verbal communication and teamwork skills
• Ability to work under deadlines with heavy workloads as well as
flexibility to work outside of normal business hours to meet testing needs.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or related field a plus.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.