Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: AEM/CQ5 developer*
*Location: Richmond, VA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
· BS/MS in engineering, business or a related field, MBA a plus
· 7+ years’ experience in Web domain
· 7+ years’ experience in Java Development
· 4+ years’ experience in Adobe CQ5, Adobe AEM development
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL Query languages
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Expert at web content management systems: Adobe AEM
· Create templates and other components for CQ5 and related
applications using Java, JQuery, CSS 3 and Maven.
· Conduct designing sessions with development teams at low level
· Assist in functioning of CQ5 solutions by documentation and
validation procedures of non-functional requirements.
· Developed IT frameworks and productivity accelerators along with
team of architects.
· Provided quality IT solutions by understanding client, business
and technological objectives.
· Delivered CQ5 projects and relevant modules by mentoring and
leading offshore teams.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned
· Ability to quickly learn new systems and business processes
*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.