Hope you are doing well..!
Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.
USC or GC only
SAP Business Analyst
San Diego, California
*SAP Business Analyst (SAP FI and FI/AP FI/GL)*
· Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT
organization to provide technical solutions to meet user needs. Evaluates
complex business needs and develops system requirements to ensure adherence
to development life cycle standards, requirements, policies and procedures,
and to ensure cohesion, on-time and on-budget delivery of software
applications. Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their
strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes
· Provides insurance and technical support to IT staff for the
implementation of new systems/solutions, enhancements and maintenance of
· Translates moderate level business requirements into functional
specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such
specifications. Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting
requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary.
· Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
· Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating
communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to
· Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this
knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the
enterprise's competitive edge
· Comprehensive understanding of SAP FI and FI/AP FI/GL
blueprinting and configuration and experience in testing configuration
· BA for SAP FI/AP FI/GL configuration working closely with the
project BA and the SAP developer to do requirements gathering, blue
printing, configuration and assist with testing.
· Configuration for P2P project needs SAP FICO experience
Thanks & Regards…..
Osair Technologies LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.