*Title: SharePoint Developer*
*Location: White Plains, NY*
To design, develop, test, implement, document and support software
applications for the *SharePoint platform (SP 2013)* and Work on Various
Dot Net Projects based on user requirements and design documents under the
direction of a Project Manager
*Essential Job Functions: *
• Should have a good Understanding on Software development Life cycle
• Experience with *Visual Studio 2012/2013 *is required.
• Experience with *SP 2013 sites*
• Working Knowledge on *SharePoint Designer 2010/2013*.
• Provide strategic guidance on best practices for utilizing its
• Working Knowledge on InfoPath 2010/2013
• Working Knowledge on SharePoint\Visual studio and Nintex workflows.
• Team Foundation Server for both source control and software development
methodologies is preferred.
• Experience writing *T-SQL stored procedures* is required.
• Should have Solid experience with XML/XSLT.
• Experience with *DevExpress*, *ASP.Net* controls is preferred.
• Experience using and *developing custom web part*.
• Experience *SQL Server* and *Oracle connectivity*
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Must have the ability to work independently within a small team and
follow through on tasks
• Independently troubleshoot and research challenging problems
• Work with end users and manage requirements.
• Reporting tool – Crystal or Sql Server Reporting Services would be a
• *8+ year’s technical experience*.
*• 5+ year’s technical Dot Net experience*.
• *3+ years’ SharePoint experience*.
• Proficient in *SharePoint* \ *Dot Net methodologies* and Standards.
• Proficient in *Web Parts*, *InfoPath Forms* and other SharePoint
• Ability to work independently and take ownership of responsibilities
and follow through on tasks
• Proficient with Windows Server 2008\2012
• Experience programming SQL Server would be a plus.
• Solid knowledge on Java Script, Power shell scripts, Web services and
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.