*Sr Business Analyst / Financial*
*ONLY SR. PROFILES PLEASE MIN 10+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE *
Senior business analyst to work on strategic projects with the Risk
Management business. Must have experience working on large scale projects
as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
• Work with risk department on fixed income, equity and counterparty risk
• Provides project level analysis – producing required project analysis
documentation (requirements, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state
*Competencies for Success/Requirements*
• Solid knowledge of financial products such as Bonds, Swaps, Futures,
Options, OTC Derivatives, Structured Products.
• Good understanding of market risk measures such as Duration, Convexity,
Option Greeks, VaR.
• Knowledge of counterparty risk calculation methods such as exposure
netting, margin and collateral is a plus.
• Experience with performance attribution is a plus.
• Experience with at least one of the following vendor’s risk calculation
environments: MSCI RiskMetrics, MSCI BarraOne, Citi Yieldbook.
• Data analysis and business intelligence skills - proficiency with SQL,
Microsoft Excel. Understanding of core BI concepts, past hand-on report
development experience in a BI tool (Cognos, Spotfire ) is a plus.
• Understanding of typical data flows through IT infrastructure in an
enterprise (ETL jobs). Past programming experience and ability to read code
• Degree in Financial Engineering, or CFA/FRM certification, or familiarity
with college level statistics, linear algebra and set theory concepts is a
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple teams incl. project
managers, developers and QA dept.
• At least 5 years of experience in the technology or financial services
*Candidate Must Have*: Financial knowledge – Understanding of Listed and
OTC instruments, Market Risk Measures, Experience with SQL, Excel and Data
Analysis, Strong oral and written communication. Ability to elicit business
requirements, clearly document them and follow through on Dev, QA and
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.