*SAP Technical Project/Program Manager *
*Travel: Weekly M - Th is needed to Atlanta, expenses are covered *
*Start: asap but we can wait for a notice period if required *
* Interview process – Phone and Skype*
US Citizens, GC or EAD/GC
Communication skills and Management presence must be exemplary
*Additional Duties *
• Establishing and implementing technical project methodologies and
processes within work teams relating to SAP solution installations and
• Project Scheduling - Establish a project plan, baseline the plan, manage
schedule and resource load. Assure plan is integrated with each team and
follows internal project methodology.
• Manage project operation budget
• Strong SAP technical background, ability to communicate with Executives
• Lead and develop project team members
• Integrate with other projects to support a program approach
• Work with business partners to understand business process needs and
• Facilitate resolution of cross-team business issues amongst business
• Experience with managing *SAP HANA* implementations is a plus
Critical Hiring Criteria
*QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS *
• 5 + years of Project/Program Management experience managing large
technical projects with diverse teams involving virtual platform technology
• Experience from Design, resource planning through Go-live on multiple SAP
implementation or migration projects is required
• Experience leading virtually located teams onshore and offshore
• Extensive experience with project sizing and staff alignment to meet the
needs of budget and deadline requirements
• Key background will come from SAP Basis platform migrations, HANA
migrations, BI migrations, physical to virtual SAP migrations
• Knowledge of cloud computing concepts, software, and systems (i.e.
networking, virtualization, VMware, hypervisors)
• Excellent knowledge of SAP technical infrastructure and migrations is
required and knowledge of SAP HANA is ideal
• *PMP and Six Sigma certification is ideal*
• Candidates can be located anywhere within the U.S. as the role is virtual
with light travel.
• Bachelors' degree in a technical discipline (i.e. Information Systems or
Network Management) or Masters' in a technical or business discipline (i.e.
• Strong knowledge of enterprise technology infrastructure (i.e. converged
networks, Storage Area Networks [SANs] servers, enterprise server software
including Windows Server, Linux, and monitoring technologies) is preferred
• Previous SAP technical account management experience is beneficial
• Excellent customer service skills are expected
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal are required
• Positive attitude with enthusiasm and drive
• Good time management skills
• Ability to work alone and within a team
• Ability to meet deadlines
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.