*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Position: Sr Build Release with CICD*
*Location: FosterCity,CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description *

*- Review entire environment and its configurations specially for Build and
Deployment process.*
*- Document current and future configuration processes and policies.*
*- Work with business analysts, developers and product owners to implement
the build and deployment process. Coordinate with other IT teams and
business users to organize deployment activities.*
*- Perform release management activities, ensuring that the project is able
to deploy the new automated software reliably and frequently.*

*Requirements:*
*a. Good knowledge on building the CICD pipeline framework for .NET & Java
applications*
*b. Strong knowledge on Build and Deployment process and tools*
*c. Strong scripting knowledge*
*d. Basic Python knowledge.*

*Mandatory Skills: CICD Implementation experience, Scripting knowledge,
database, NET, Java, Jenkins, GIT ,RTM*

*Good to Have: MQ, MSSQL, DB2*

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*