Business Analyst Consultant available only for Missouri Location
· *Name: NEHA*
· *Skill: Sr. Business Analyst*
· *Experience: 8+ years*
· *Relocation: MO *
*Recent projects with:*
· *NYK Line Business System*
· IT Business Analyst with 8+ years of work experience and
expertise in leading and deploying Software Products and having a
background of software development and quality assurance
· Hands on experience in business consulting and application
development with excellent skills in client interfacing, requirement
gathering, gap analysis, Regression testing, functional testing, user
support, user interface designing, quality assurance, problem solving, and
· Extensive experience in developing Business Requirement
Documents, GAP Analysis Documents, Detail Requirement Specifications, Business
Rule Engines, *use cases* and *user stories*.
· Organized many *Joint Application Development (JAD) and Joint
Requirement Planning (JRP)* sessions, Interviews, Workshops and Requirement
Elicitation sessions with end-user/clients/stake holders and the IT groups,
experience in performing *Feasibility Analysis – Cost Benefit Analysis, Gap
Analysis, Project Scheduling and drafting remedy procedures. *Expertise
working with Change Request (CR) and analyzing the impact on the existing
· *White box testing, database testing, backend testing, SQL, XML,
· *High level system Design (HLD) & Detail System Design (DSD)*
document and *XSD schema* validation.
· Microsoft Test Manager (MTM), *Team Foundation Server (TFS) , HP
ALM Quality Centre 11.0, IBM Clear quest and Rational Clearcase, CVS*
· Automation experience in *MSTest, SpecFlow, QTP and TestComplete*
Please keep me informed.
Please add me to your g-talk/yahoo: madhu.usitrecruiter
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.