Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
please revert me back with your updated resume.
*Position : **Cisco Switching developer*
*Location : CA*
· Primary Skills: C, Linux, L2/L3 Protocols, Device driver
· Secondary Skills: NX-OS, IOS, Network Security (we can
groom Engineers on this)
· Skills in atleast one of the following areas:
· *L2 Protocols:* Link Aggregation (802.3ad), VLAN (802.1Q),
SVI, SPAN, CDP, LLDP, UDLD, LST, STP, Multipathing, IGMP Snooping
· *L3 Protocols:* IP Multipcast, Forwarding, Routing, IPv6,
(any prior experience with BGP, ISIS, OSPF), L3 VPN, Multicast, MPLS
· *Storage Protocols* (FC, SAN, FCoE), Network Security: AAA
(PAM, RADIUS, TACACS), QOS (Flow control, PFC), ACL Programming (PACL, RACL)
· Good understanding of Fastpath/Slowpath, Life of a Packet
in a Fabric
· Collaborations with Cisco Development, defect fixing, and
knowledge sharing with SME’s.
· Tracking & Prioritizing customer defects, Effort
estimation, Providing ETAs, and understanding overall business impact from
Engineering solutions perspective,
Planning and Execution for every release: troubleshooting, sanity & code
reviews, maintain Wiki, technical notes, preparing and reviewing software
l*l IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group ll*
l*l Phone*: *510.516.7813* ll *Fax*: *877.701.4872* ll
ll *Email*: surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com ll *Web*: www.itscient.com ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.