*Role: Lead/Senior Mobile QA*
*Location: El Segundo, CA*
*Length: 12 month *
*Interview: Technical Skype Screening & Technical In Person/Skype Final*
The Lead/Senior Mobile QA Engineer will take part in a multi-million dollar
project for one of our largest client in the media industry, working on an
international level. The Lead/Senior Mobile QA Engineer is responsible for
the testing of the product releases, iterations and projects created by the
software engineering staff. The ideal candidate is a forward-thinking
individual who is analytical and detailed oriented. They will be
comfortable working in a fast paced environment, and working with multiple
testing teams, both from the external client team and internal teams, both
onshore and offshore.
*Essential Functions: *
· Interact with clients on a daily basis
· Owns delegation of testing assignments to the QA staff;
responsible for providing or acquiring training for the QA staff;
responsible for measuring the quality of work performed by the QA staff
· Attend daily/weekly meetings to update client teams and internal
teams, i.e. Scrum Meetings
· Review requirements and develop test cases
· Perform testing on mobile devices (iOS, Android)
· Perform functional, regression testing and generate execution
· Work closely with development team, onsite and occasionally,
· 4+ years progressive experience as a QA Engineer, to include 2+
years of experience in project leadership within a development environment.
· Efficient in using Test Management tools such as JIRA, QMetry
· Experience with testing Native mobile apps on iOS and Android
· Prior experience using a proxy tool to debug web services (i.e.
Charles or Fiddler)
· Strong written and verbal communications skills
· Client engagement experience from a consultant/vendor perspective
· Other abilities such as negotiation, presentation,
professionalism, and coordinating with teams in different time zones
*Desired Experience/Skills: *
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
· Experience with software outsourcing of international projects
· Experience with software development and working in an
· Knowledge of entertainment media systems, i.e. streaming
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.