Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: SFDC Test Analyst*
*Location: **Orange County, CA or San Antonio, Texas*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
Expereinced in SFDC Testing , and APEX coding skills
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Minimum 5 yrs of testing experience as Sr.QA analyst
· Expert in scripting test cases with user stories
· Good analytical skills
· Proficient in testing SSIS packages
· Good communication skills esp for taking task from onsite and for
· Experienced Sales domain and having strong experience on SFDC
· Interpret business requirements and collaborate with the team to
determine implementation details
· Requirement analysis, project scope finalization, Test plan
preparation. Test scenario design and Test execution
· Finding defects in the application and logging the defects
· Consolidating the test case execution status and defect status for
all the tracks and sending it to client on a daily basis.
· Test summary report & metrics sharing with the stake holders
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.