Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role : Program Manager with JDE Experience*
*Location : Farmington, CT*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
- Effectively apply project methodology to include planning, organizing,
monitoring, managing budget, project closure activities and enforcing best
- Remove, resolve, or escalate roadblocks for team members in a timely
- Identify and manage project risks to ensure time, cost, and quality
meet business expectations
- Facilitate project meetings effectively and ensures team is focused on
- Navigate group dynamics by motivating team to work together in the
most efficient and effective manner while working to resolve conflict
- Work with vendors to manage deliverables and project timeline
- Develop relationships across organization to ensure successful
delivery of projects
- Create Project Charter, facilitate definition of scope, and coordinate
creation of product backlog
- Coordinate vendor selection and vendor related contracts and documents
- A minimum of fifteen years of prior IT experience, including at least
10 years related PM experience in managing JDE projects and 5 years on JDE
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration, or
Finance is preferred
- Experience in the role of a Senior Project Manager managing a variety
- Detail oriented and possess exceptional organizational, time
management, and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence
- Experience in managing technical projects with various technologies
and third party integrations.
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
is required. Visio is a plus
- Prior manufacturing industry experience is desired
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.