Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: SSRS SSIS Developer*
*Location: Birmingham, Alabama*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Job Description: *
- At least 4+ years of experience in Data Warehouse, MSBI, SSIS, SSRS
- Experience in Design and Implementation of ETL procedures
- Proven experience in performing data warehouse architecture
development & management
- Experience in design, development and mapping using MSBI, SSIS, SSRS
- Good Knowledge in SQL Queries
- Ability to analyze data issues and recommend solutions
- Experience in analyzing performance issues of queries and recommend
solution to improve the performance of SQL Statements
- Debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI solutions
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries
- Configuring, deploying and maintaining database servers
- Good communication skills and Strong analytical skills
- Experience in writing data warehouse design specifications
- Remarkable experience with technologies such as SQL Server and proven
expertise in SQL programming
- Troubleshooting and debugging and Exception handling
- Onsite Offshore coordination experience
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Work with the Business groups, understand the business requirements &
lead the team in Data Analysis, Modelling and Transformation phases
- Participate in data architectural design meetings with the Business
groups and create High level and Low level design documents based on the
- Perform Production support – Analyze and resolve Production issues
- Onshore-offshore coordination
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Effective project management skills,
- Ability to analyze and document complex business practices,
- Ability to make effective business decisions under pressure,
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems,
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and goals simultaneously.
Graduation/PG in Information Technology/Computer Science
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.