*Role: Senior SAS Programmer*
*Location: Richmond, VA /Columbia, MD*
*Duration: 6 months*
Client is seeking a senior SAS Programmer with strong Netezza experience to
work with our customer, a medium-sized health insurance company
The consultant will be responsible for the following:
· Write SAS programs to analyze data stored in Netezza internal
tables and logs.
· Parse Netezza execution logs to identify data mart tables and
columns that are being used in end-users’ queries.
· Produce business rule reports and data lineage reports based on
analysis of Netezza internal resources.
· Automation of jobs through the use of tools such as scripts and
· Working on projects with little direct supervision, utilizing
effective troubleshooting skills, and leveraging a customer-focused
· Applying good oral and written communication skills.
· Understanding and translating the customer’s business
requirements into workable SAS technical approaches.
· Leading and/or actively participating in SAS knowledge-sharing
QUALIFICATIONS – ESSENTIAL
· Bachelor degree in related field such as computer science,
information science, or data science, or statistics.
· 3 years of experience with Netezza, including Netezza 7.1 system
administration experience, or equivalent familiarity with Netezza internal
· 3 years of experience with SAS 9.4 .
· Implementation experience with core SAS software, including:
· Conducting analyses with Base SAS, including SAS procedures and
SAS data step code, SQL, and the SAS Macro language.
· Performing ad-hoc querying, analysis, data management, and report
building in SAS Enterprise Guide.
· Connecting to data sources via the SAS/ACCESS Interface to
· SQL Pass thru.
· Strong SAS debugging skills.
· Strong problem solving abilities.
· Familiarity with Windows and AIX operating systems.
· Competence in Microsoft Office.
QUALIFICATIONS – PREFERRED
· Implementation and administration experience with core SAS
· Strong skills with Base SAS, SAS/STAT, and the SAS Macro
· SAS/ACCESS Interface to Netezza.
· Experience in the health insurance Industry.
*Senior SAS Programmer having very strong experience with Netezza. The
candidate must be much more than a casual Netezza user; must be familiar
with internal architecture of Netezza including system tables and logs, and
will be creating SAS jobs to query and parse these items. Netezza
administration experience is preferred but not absolutely required if
candidate has strong knowledge of Netezza internal architecture.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.