*Locals or Nearby ONLY. Please do not call, I will call you if your
consultant is a match. *
*Please include location details to fasten the process. *

*Front End Developer*
*New York City /Plainsboro, NJ *
*LOCALS ONLY - F2F Mandatory*
*10+ Years Profiles Only*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Work closely with our design and tech teams to create engaging, next
   level products
   - Collaborate with other developers to maintain standards and create a
   re-usable codebase.
   - Anticipate business needs and propose efficient technology solutions
   to requirements.
   - Forward thinking, with an eye to code for performance, scalability,
   and maintainability

*Qualifications: *

   - Minimum 5+ years of front end development experience
   - Strong OOD/OOP skills, experience with software development
   principles, Agile methodologies, and applying modern design patterns
   - Good understanding on page speed optimization
   - Proficient with JavaScript, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JSON and XML
   - Experience with client side JS MVC frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, Ember,
   Backbone)
   - Familiarity with source control and merging
   - Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
   - Good verbal and written communication skills

*Nice to have:*

   - Experience coding in an MVC frameworks
   - Experience with modern CSS precompilers (Less, Sass/Scss, stylus)
   - Experience in the digital media, healthcare and/or CMS driven
   applications