*Position: Data Modeler*
*Duration: 6 - 12 months*
*Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin*
We are looking for a Data modeler for a Data warehouse solution.
Background in Erwin or a similar tool for modeling.
Data Modeler with ERWIN experience.
· Perform data research, analysis, conceptual and logical data
modeling to validate and document business data artifact with an in-depth
understanding of entity relationship design, data normalization &
relational modeling techniques
· Translate business and data requirements into Logical data models
in support of Enterprise Data Models, OLTP, Operational Data Structures and
· Identify key business processes and deliver subject specific OLAP
data-marts and manage logical and physical data models for data warehouse.
· Effectively communicate data design to other members of the team
to ensure proper implementation and utilization of the data structures.
· Familiarity with Bill Inmon & Ralph Kimball Data Warehousing
· Work very closely with business analysts, development teams and
project managers for requirements and business rules.
· Support ongoing data modeling efforts for Development, QA,
· Experience with ERWIN or similar data modeling tools
· Experience in design and deployment of logical and physical
structures preferably Banking Risk Area
· Experience in business analysis techniques and data warehouse
· Experience deploying and supporting large, complex data
warehouse/business intelligence solutions.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.