*Please send the resumes to: divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
*Job Title: Data Warehouse Analyst II*
*Location: Denver, Co ( Local Candidates are preferred)*
*Duration: 6-12 months w extension*
*Rate: Open on C2C*
*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is must during submission*
*Data Analyst along with knowledge of Informatica and preferably Tableau. *
*Essential Job Duties: *
This role provides a bridge between specific business problems and issues
and the data solutions which are needed to support them. Data Analysts
require knowledge of data systems and structures throughout the data
lifecycle, from warehousing to analytics. Data Analysts play a pivotal role
in ensuring data is translated into actionable insights to improve business
outcomes. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also critical
to this role, as partnerships with business owners are necessary to fully
understand the business need and develop the appropriate reports, analytics
and insights. This may include developing high-engaging data visualizations
and presenting results to business stakeholders.
• Assuring the integrity of project data, including data extraction,
storage, manipulation, processing and analysis.
• Collecting and collating appropriate data for usage in databases and
conducting related research.
• Discussing business intelligence needs or information with business
stakeholders and other staff members.
• Responsible for report administration, design, security, and maintenance.
• Evaluating data from source through reporting and dissemination.
• Working with business stakeholders to identify business needs and
• Analyze and interpret diverse requirements from multiple customers
• Preparing and making presentations, monitoring and maintaining the
quality nature of reporting and database systems.
• Designing and building reports, visualizations and ad hoc exports
accurately to business requirements within the allotted time
• Accurate coding of variables from original information or data and
completing statistical analyses as required.
• Analyzing data with standard statistical methods, interpreting the
results, and providing written summary of data analyses.
• Sharing the knowledge of analysis techniques and data coding with other
• Working with scientists to design and develop statistical analyses, which
address projected research questions.
• Participating in ongoing decisions concerning data collections, study
design, methodology, and data analysis.
• Maintain the established project prioritization process shared and
accepted across all supported entities.
• Assists in the presentations of Business Intelligence efforts to
enterprise governance boards for prioritization.
• Follows a best in class project lifecycle framework and SOPs
• Attend and/or facilitate solutions assessment meetings with the
appropriate business partners, Business Intelligence professionals,
Enterprise and Technical Domain Architects, and others as needed to
determine feasible solutions options.
• Assess level of effort based on identified business requirements,
including hours, timeline, and cost estimates.
• Document all efforts in departmental/enterprise system of record.
• Provide status updates to stakeholders and management
• Assist in the development, refinement and implementation of a project
lifecycle process that is efficient and focuses on shortening the time to
market while increasing product quality and relevance.
• Follow QA standards for data projects.
• Coordinate with UAT testing to ensure customer satisfaction
Minimum Requirements: Must have:
• 3+ years working as a Data Analyst I or higher.
• 3+ years experience in performing data solutions architecture type
• 1+ year experience in the higher education vertical desired.
• 3+ years experience in working in a Data Intelligence or Business
• Firm understanding of the project management best practices (Microsoft
• Solid understanding of SQL and data modeling.
• Excel and MS Office experience
• Tableau, SSRS, reporting experience desired
Working knowledge of Informatica
• Experience with Volumetic and data profiling
*Thanks & Regards*
*Lead IT Recruiter*
*divya_das...@aesinc.us.com <divya_das...@aesinc.us.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.