Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : CICS Administrator*
*Location : Nashville, TN*
*Duration: 8+ Months*
· Thorough understanding of CICS and Online Systems internals and
principles of operation.
· Experience providing CICS systems support to include writing
· Expertise with CICS Installations
· Expertise with external ISV products related to CICS
· Experience using Intertest / Abend-aid
· Programming skills related to COBOL, assembler, JAVA
· Experience at the systems diagnostics level
· Familiarity with designing regions interactions (terminal/app and
resource owning regions)
· Knowledge of CICS SMF records
· Familiarity with CEDF / CEMT / CRTE (basically thorough
experience with most C*** transactions)
· Familiarity with ISC and MRO for multi-region communication
· Familiarity with definition and maintenance of remote resources
· Command-level CICS programming for assembler and COBOL
· Familiarity with PLT initialization and shutdown processing
· Familiarity with SMP/E installation, maintenance and back out
· Knowledge/experience with all VSAM record formats/access methods
(especially KSDS structures)
· Knowledge of relational database connection access setup and DBMS
· JCL Expertise
· Knowledge of CICS CommArea layouts/control blocks
· Knowledge of backup and recovery techniques
· Experience with Disaster Recovery planning and testing
· Knowledge/Experience with BMS
· Familiarity with McKinney open/close utilities
· Understanding of external interfaces (e.g. DB2/CICS zOS
Connect/Web Services, etc.)
· Programming and systems design experience.
· Familiarity with telecommunications protocols (LU6.2 / TCP/IP /
VTAM / 3270 SNA LU type 2)
· Familiarity with external monitoring agents (e.g. BMC Mainview
· Knowledge of CICS 2 phase commit processing
· Experience with Message Queuing
· Familiarity with TCB and SRB concepts
· Familiarity with CICS region / virtual storage layout (conceptual
· Familiarity with both native z/OS and CICS save and return
· Familiarity with z/OS fundamentals.
· Experience with developing CICS task related user exits (TRUE)
· Experience in dump diagnostics and trace debugging tools
· Familiarity with coding programming error handling routines
· Knowledge of internal reader / spool interfaces
· Familiarity with WTO / WTOR processing.
· Familiarity with performance tuning methods
· Familiarity with Security Access control software for Z/OS (RACF
/ Resource Access Control Facility)
· Strong knowledge of personal computer systems and Microsoft
Office (or other similar productivity applications) is required
· Experienced at developing technical documentation related to
systems integration, design interfaces and product installations
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com>*
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.