* SURESHOT CLOSURE!*

*Please share suitable resumes to divya_das...@aesinc.us.com
<divya_das...@aesinc.us.com>*

It’s a very urgent role that we have and F2F interview slot is ready

*Java Developer*

*Location: Folsom/Hammonton, NJ*

*Rate: $55/hour on C2C MAX*

*Duration: 6-12 months*

*Start: ASAP*

*Scanned copy of work authorization & Photo ID is must during submission*

******Client prefers local candidates as a face to face interview is
required.*

*           Communication skills must be a ten or do not send.*

*I have a face to face interview slot ready*

*Basic Function:* Develop, implement, test and deploy java/J2EE and
web-based solutions based on customer specifications.  Install configure
and maintain integrated software components.

*Qualifications:*

•         Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or related field.

•          six to eight years of experience  in the design and development
of Java based applications

•         Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues across multiple
integrated applications

•         Good communication skills, verbal and written, are required.

•         Strong analytical and problem solving skills

•         Strong collaboration skills

•         Ability to work weekends or off-hours for projects

*Thanks & Regards*

*Divya Dasari*

*Lead IT Recruiter*

*Ph: 972-427-1855*