Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Cloud Storage Engineer*
*Location – Philadelphia, PA*
*Duration – 6+ months *
*Interview – Phone and F2F*
*(Only Locals who can do FTF)*
*Rate - $65/hr c2c *
- Desire to understand and test high performance storage systems for
- Work with internal engineering teams, vendors, and VARs
- Coordinate and drive technical requirements capture, deployment,
testing, and evaluation of cloud storage systems
- Involved hands on designing and writing code to evaluate storage
performance and simulate synthetic use case specific workloads
- Produce detailed engineering evaluation documents comparing existing
and new storage systems for performance, cost, and requirements satisfaction
- Strong engineering and software background required
- Experience with storage systems required
- Experience with cloud and large scale distributed systems a plus
- Big Data Experience: Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, Kafka
- Software Development: Python, She'll Scripting, Java, and Scala
- Cloud: OpenStack, VMWare, Azure, AWS
- Storage Systems: CEPH, Solidfire, EMC, ...
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.