Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Automation Engineer: Location – Philadelphia, PA *
*Duration – 6+ months *
*Interview – Phone and F2F *
*Rate - $*
*/hr c2c *
*Only Locals who can FTF *
My client, a major cable, internet, phone and home security provider
throughout the U.S., is seeking an Automation Engineer.
- 5 + years of experience architecture design, deployment and
maintenance of the Nagios monitoring engine (experience with Op5 commercial
package a plus) or similar platform such as Netcool or Zabbix
- 5 + years' experience designing and implementing dynamic monitoring
systems for elastic virtual private clouds such as (AWS, Openstack, and/or
Azure) and bare metal.
- 3 + years in modifying programming systems including encoding,
testing, debugging and installing to support a graphical users interface
for products and programs.
- 3+ years of experience in commonly-used concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field (i.e., Ruby, C++ language programming,
and GUI API packages etc)
- 2+ years of reviewing internal business process with a focus on
automating processes utilizing JSON APIs and can demonstrate the ability to
integrate APIs with 3rd party systems.
- Architecture, implementation, and administration of monitoring
- Ability to work with teams in a dynamic organizational environment and
have the aptitude to work independently as needed
- Sound knowledge of internal and external monitoring best practices
- Ability to understand and tune-up internal settings in Linux
(Centos/RedHat) environment is required.
- Strong understanding of Linux processes, user management, file system
management is essential with a strong understanding of s
- Ability to implement kernel upgrade/patch upgrade and should have
sound knowledge on package management.
- Dynamic scripting experience with Ruby and/or Python preferred
- Sound understanding of networking and security principles.
- Strong in Shell scripting and demonstrate the ability to automate
tasks via shell scripts, alongside writing and maintaining JSON APIs that
we utilize to integrate with 3rd party systems
- Good understanding of SSH, Apache, DNS, DHCP, NFS, Tomcat services is
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.