Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Informatica Designer Lead*
*Location: Madison, WI*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Job Description: *
· Experience in executing BI/data warehouse projects throughout the
software development life cycle of analysis, design, development, testing,
deployment and support.
· Strong expertise of ETL and Data Warehousing concepts (both
Kimball and Inmon approaches).
· Experience in Informatica PowerCenter and ETL design process.is
· Experience working with a range of DBMS and ETL/data warehousing
tools in different operating environments (SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
· Experience in building web services and integrations across
various type of applications/systems
· Experience in lead and co-ordination activities
· Expertise in designing/developing large, complex data
warehouse/data marts and Informatica mapping & transformations
· Expertise in relational/dimensional modelling with working
experience in multiple data warehousing projects.
· Experience in integrating disparate systems and tools
· Need experience with constructing and optimizing Physical Data
Models in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
· Knowledge of the ACCORD model (or similar vendor model) is an
· Life insurance domain knowledge will be added advantage
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Participate in requirements walk thru session for ODS, FDW and reports
- Understanding conceptual, logical and physical data models;
identifying business critical data gaps and discrepancies; actively propose
and implement remediation tactics.
- Plan and track the end to end Technical activities effectively
- Closely working with designers to come up with Tech Design documents
- Coordinate with the development team and drive the build and testing
activities and review.
- Coordinate with the QA/UAT team and support the testing activities
- Coordinate effectively with the other support teams on the
environments, data/code migrations etc.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Plan and manage the activities efficiently
- Should well organized and managed
- Onsite/offshore coordination
Bachelor degree/Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology/Master
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2033*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.