*Title: Lead Project Manager*
*Location: White Plains, NY**Duration: 2 years*
*Major Purpose of Job:*
Support the development, negotiation, and execution of the new services
agreements with customers statewide.
*Essential Job Functions:*
- Responsible for managing the department documents including but not
limited to Contract Manager Software and SharePoint while ensuring their
accuracy, quality, and integrity.
- Coordinate the interaction with the outside counsel, the Authority’s
legal department, internal departments, and Customers and track changes
including negotiated Contract terms and contractual policies.
- Track and report to upper management on the status of each of the
contracts execution and negotiation.
- Act as the liaison between the Customers and various internal
- Assist to meetings as needed to document the discussions and outcomes
- Excellent Word skills and thorough understanding of the Microsoft
- Knowledge of a variety of different document types and formats,
including Engineering reports and legal documents.
· Strong Graphic styles, the ability to create word documents that
are polished and easy to read, attention to type faces and spacing.
- Ability to successfully prioritize work on multiple tasks.
- Good organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
· Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with team members.
- Exceptional customer service and strong interpersonal skills are
- Ability to work in an engineering/utilities, highly regulated
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.