Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*TITLE: **Sr.** Abinitio Developer*
*LOCATION: Edison, NJ*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
Onsite AbInitio Sr. Developer responsible for understanding Business
Requirements and creating and Testing Ab Initio Graphs.
Knowledge and Experience:
• BE/MCA or any equivalent degree required
• 4+ years of relevant experience in Ab Initio
• Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
Skills and Competencies:
• 4+ years of experience in working with AbInitio as an ETL Tool.
• Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan,
join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge,
Interleave, Lookup etc.
• Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Abinitio Graphs
using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms
• Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting
• Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc.
• Knowledge of ACE, BRE is huge plus
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyze and Understand Requirements from High level documents
• Create low level design documents based on the above understanding.
• Create Ab Initio Graphs based on the requirements.
• Create test plans and capture test results.
*ll IT-SCIENT ll** Phone: 510- <510%20-972-7849>972-8609 **ll*
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.