Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: QA Test Lead*
*Location: Hartford, CT*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Looking for Test Lead at onsite US to handle Insurance project and should
have worked in onsite offshore model with extensive client handling
experience in *Insurance domain*. Should be able to support offshore team
from onsite in extended hours.
- Leading onshore/offshore QA team members
- Reviewing business requirements and technical documents with a focus
on creating test scripts/data and identifying documentation gaps preventing
test script completion
- Getting signoff on critical scenario form the business team
- Scripting for critical scenarios and test design
- Report creation and review with the business team
- Atleast 5 years experience in *Property and Casualty Insurance
- Atleast 5 years experience with *P&C Policy Administration Systems*
- Experience with Commercial *Policy Premium Rating and Forms*
- Ability to verify screens, fields, reports and database
- Experience utilizing formal QA methodologies, standards, best
practices, processes and/or procedures
- Hands-on experience with SDLC, QA processes, standards, test
management, defect management, problem resolution, status reporting
- In depth knowledge of policy workflow, premium rating, and forms
- Capable of working on multiple projects and various tasks
simultaneously and independently
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.