Send your resumes at adi...@unicomtec.com
*Location – West Chester, PA *
*Duration – 6+ months *
*Interview – Phone and F2F *
*Only Locals or Near by candidates FTF MUST*
*Rate - $*
*/hr c2c *
The Data Integration and solution architect must have strong understanding
and hands- on working knowledge with following software components: Linux,
Shell Scripting, Informatica, Teradata, SQL, BTEQ, Hadoop Hive, Pig, Flume,
Sqoop, Storm, Kafka, Accumulo, HBase, Java and UC4
- Provides direction for diverse and complex initiatives and is
accountable for a variety of tasks to architect and deliver data
warehousing solutions that exceed customer expectations in content,
usability, accuracy, reliability and performance while assuming a leading
role within agile teams (both on-shore and off-shore)
- Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to
align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Development of End to End ETL data integration and solution
- Worked across technical and business team in order to harmonization
- Experience with SQL & BTEQ Scripting: Strong data management and data
analysis and performance tuning required.
- Experience with Hadoop Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, storm, Kafka,
Accumulo, and HBase
- Candidate might have worked as one or more role e.g. Data architect,
Data modeler, Data integration developer/architect, ETL developer/architect.
- Experiences solution architect to design, develop and implement ODS,
EDW, Data Integration Layer etc.
- Knowledge in data warehousing methodologies and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Effective interpersonal relations skills, ability to effectively
collaborate with others and work as part of a team required.
- Skills in navigating a large organization in order to accomplish
- Ability to initiate and follow through on complex projects of both
short and long term duration required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Works independently, assumes responsibility for job development and
training, researches and resolves questions and problems, requests
supervisor input and keeps supervisor informed required.
- Participate on interdepartmental teams to support organizational goals
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned
- Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance
- Advanced Degree in technical discipline and/or management required.
10+ year of experience with data integration, Data Warehouse and ETL
- Experience with Teradata and Hadoop Ecosystems.
- Experience working across multiple solution architect, business
partner and program and project to harmonize, data platform, process,
integration, data asset.
- 5 + year of experience working as data integration, data solution
architect EDW, ODS, ETL architect or similar role required.
- Five to seven years' experience leading data integration, Development
of ETL architecture using Linux, Informatica, Teradata, SQL, BTEQ, Hadoop
Hive, Pig, Flume, Sqoop, and UC4
- Experience working as solution architect supporting Platform as
- Requires understanding of complete SDLC and Experience with continuous
integration, test-driven/behavior-driven development, and agile, scrum
- Experience collaborating and partner with technical and business team
to present, define, strategies, requirement, road-map, budget, solution.
- Experience presenting strategies, road-map and gap analysis, for
technology and business solution up-to VP level
- Experience designing logical and physical architectures
- Experience managing teams of senior technologists
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology in a data
- Ability to work effectively across organizational boundaries
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, problem solving, and presentation
- Manage and Co-ordinate 1-10 matrix resources,
- Experience with mange service and on-shore and off-shore development
experience is must
Nice to Have:
- Telecommunications experience Knowledge of Telecommunication/Cable
billing, customer care systems e.g. DST, CSG and AMDOC etc.
- Knowledge of NoSQL platforms;
- Hadoop, Teradata, TOGAF Certified
*Unicom Technologies Inc*
Phone:*309-740-1565* Fax: *866-291-2541*
Email: *adi...@unicomtec.com* <adi...@unicomtec.com> URL *www.unicomtec.com*
Gtalk: *unicomaditya *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.