*Position - IBM MDM Architect*
· We are looking for an IBM MDM Developer. This is a client facing
role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client
· Lead IBM MDM architecture roadmaps, define business cases and
implementations for clients.
· Develop designs and customizations for the currently implemented
· Experience leading full lifecycle implementations with IBM
InfoSphere Standard /Advanced Edition.
· Work with team members to develop technical designs to meet
· Complete development activities for specialized projects using
java and SQL based toolsets.
· Deep hands on expertise and understanding of IBM MDM AE.
· Hands-on experience with business processes across multiple
master data domains.
· Deep knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) principles,
processes, architectures, protocols, patterns, and technologies
· Understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, big data, data
quality management and data governance principles
· The IBM MDM Developer should have 3-5 years of architect and
development experience working with the IBM MDM AE Version 9x or greater.
· Understanding of the MDM architecture and implementation
experience. IBM MDM 8.5/MDM Server 9.01/MDM 11.3. MDM 11.3 experience
· Oracle 10g or greater experienced database experience.
Development of Oracle SQL (DDL, DML, triggers) statements.
· Java development background required.
· WebLogic Managed Server experience required.
· Experience with TFS or other similar source control tools for
· Understanding of Data Quality and Governance issues around MDM
· UNIX scripting experience
· Understanding of the Oracle SOA information.
· Datastage/Quality Stage 8.5 ETL development background
· Experience with MQ 7
· Redhat Linux 5.5 experience
· WebLogic 10.3.2, Sun JDK 1.6
· MQ 7.01
· Control M
· MDM 11.3 experience
*Ashok Kumar *
*as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com <as...@clearthoughtsolutions.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.