*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 //vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com>*

*Position: Project Manager with **healthcare Domain/Client Exp *
*Location: Los Angeles, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

   - Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation,
   execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency
   with company strategy, commitments and goals

*Mandatory Skills:* Project Management, Healthcare.

*Good to Have Skills: *Healthcare Encounter Management.

*--*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
vi...@itscient.com
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*