Hope you are doing great!!
*Role: **QA Analyst (QTP/ UFT) *
*Duration : 12 Months+*
*Rate : $30/hr (All Inclusive) MAX*
*OPT Consultant can be also considered.*
• 4+ years of experience in *HP UFT/QTP*
• Experience working with *HP UFT 12 or 12.5*
• Experience with *BPT Framework*
• Experience create Business Components in *ALM and implementing Business
Components*, creating Business Process Tests and Flows in Test Plan
• Experience automating *PowerBuilder applications using QTP/UFT*
• Experience in *designing frameworks for HP QTP/UFT*
• Experience with *ALM OTA APIs and workflows*
• Good knowledge on VB Scripting.
• Good knowledge on API testing as well as GUI testing
• Solid understanding of Quality Assurance
•Test management using Quality Center
•Good knowledge on SDLC
•Good Knowledge on Defect life cycle
•Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Designs complex testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate
conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to
the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com <aj...@inficaretech.com>*
*www.infiCareTech.com <http://www.inficaretech.com/> *
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.