Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: Project Manager*
*Location: Bartlesville, OK*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
The Logistics Business Services Project Manager is accountable for managing
the execution of a wide variety of business initiatives critical to the
successs of Midstream’s growth intiatives. The intiatives involve asset set
up, testing, user training and application roll out for several IT sytems
used to manage volumetric data. These support activities like new lines of
business, acquisitions, Master Limited Partnership reporting and routine
operational improvements. This position will contribute to the success of
the client through partnering with stakeholders to ensure projects follow
established project management practices that deliver best in class project
performance to enable the sustainability and growth of the company.
- Logistics Leadership
- Impacted project managers, Integration Teams
- Leveraged Service Teams
- IT Development Teams
- Organizational Change Management Team
- Midstream Operations
- Financial and Planning and Analysis
*Responsibilities may include:*
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure scope,
requirements, deliverables, cost, benefits and value will meet the
customer’s needs. Ensure risks are identified and mitigation plans are
- Proactively manage changes in scope and work including maintaining
alignment on priorities and capabilities with key stakeholders.
- Project Team and key stakeholders to develop, implement and maintain
Project Business Case, and Project Plan including scope, requirements,
deliverables, cost, benefits and value, risk and mitigation plans.
- Work with Logistics Leadership to obtain Project approval as needed.
- Proactively lead, direct and drive day-to-day management of the
project resources to achieve project objectives, and deliverables.
Facilitate project team meetings and provide formal agenda and meeting
minutes including issues and actions, risks, mitigations and escalations.
- Complete timely updates of all project schedules, cost plans, and
project costs actuals against approved baselines in order to deliver
projects on time and budget.
- Manage track and control costs; perform variance analysis and
remediation plans; monthly reforecasting against budget and estimate at
- Ensure selected project delivery methodology and standard practices
are being followed. Manage and track quality performance over project
- Ensure organizational and operational readiness prior to going live.
- Ensure all business, IT and security standards are met.
- Manage all project communications in collaboration with Organization
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, or
- 10+ years of IT or business improvement project management experience
- Previous project management experience with both vended and in-house
developed customer applications.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Agile project management experience (e.g. PMI Agile Certification,
Certified Scrum Master).
- Ability to successfully plan, organize, lead, prioritize and drive
term efforts to completion.
- Competency in cost control, cost management, forecasting and variance
- Proven ability to deliver commitments on schedule and within budget
and meeting quality acceptance criteria.
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex issues and problems to
- Ability to manage and mitigate risks, develop and negotiate agreement
on corrective action.
- Strong influencing skills. Uses influence positively and skillfully to
initiate action, impact decisions, obtain resources/ approvals. Seeks
- Excellent communication skills. Places high value on communication,
actively informing up, down, and laterally. Have good oral/written
presentation skills, appropriate to the audience. Persuasive.
- Understanding of procurement processes including Statements of Work,
contract terms, service level agreements.
- Contractor resource and vendor management experience.
- Proficient in the use of project planning tools such as Microsoft
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.