*Job Title: UX Designer Location: Philadelphia, PA Duration: 12+ Months*
Highly creativity paired with strong analytical and logical problem-solving
- Highly self-motivated and passionate about design and delivering the best
- Experience working on collaborative team projects in interaction design,
information architecture, and/or design for digital experiences
- Experience with iterative prototyping within a design process
- Interest in convergent digital-physical interfaces driving natural,
intuitive and immersive experiences
- Visual design skills and experience, including use of design and
prototyping applications such as: Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator,
flinto & After Effects
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- High tolerance for a dynamic work environment with rapidly changing
*- Knowledge of video apps such as Xfinity X1, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, etc*
- Familiar with IOS or android devices
We are looking for longer-term hybrid UX designers who have strength in IA
+ product design. They will be working on our current feature roadmap, and
working daily with product, engineering, and other stakeholders to create
design solutions for the XTV mobile and web apps.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.