*Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.*
*Position: QA Automation Lead*
*Location: San Francisco, CA( Local only)*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*This role requires person to work on cognitive applications;*
· Should have excellent communication and client handling skills
· Able to engage customer and address their priorities accordingly
· Be able to work across US and India time zones. Typically the working
time might stretch to 16 noncontiguous hours including late
night/early morning calls with India team members
· Should be driven by thought leadership and willing to go beyond the
obvious to challenge the status quo
· Must be a team player and have proven credential to mentor and deliver
· Should have strong technical credentials and must be hands on with
*Typical workday tasks include:*
· Must have expertise in developing test scripts/framework using *Selenium
Web Driver, soapU*I.
· Proficient in automated *API testing*, grey box and black box testing
· Strong knowledge of *XML, SQL, Oracle, Perl and Shell scripting*
· Strong experience in automation at the service, API and database levels
· Daily experience with the following tools/technologies highly
Python, Java, HTML, XML, Linux, GIT and or Mercurial*
· Strong knowledge of source tools for build management & continuous
integration like *Jenkins, Maven, BamboV**o, S**N,* etc.
· Experience testing* web services, SOAP/REST.*
· Experience working in a *Linux / Unix* environment
· Expert in setting up and maintaining automated test environment & build
· Strong understanding of the integration between automated software tests
and the build process
· Mentor less experienced *QA Engineers*.
*Thanks & Regards,*
|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5255 || Email: saty...@itscient.com ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.