*Immediate OBIEE - WA location*
5+ years developing and administering Oracle BI 11g (OBIEE and OBIA
· Experience with best practices, upgrades, system migrations, and
Production support tied to a Service Level Agreement
· Experience with performance optimization
· Experience with the Oracle OBIEE modules stack including Oracle
WebLogic (Enterprise Manager Console, WebLogic Admin Console), OBIA reports
and installation, and ODI
· Experience with Oracle Database Management for V10 and V11. V12c
· Working knowledge of Oracle BI integration with Hyperion and BI
· Knowledge of data extraction and integration with PeopleSoft
· Experience creating and maintaining technical documentation
· Understanding the customization process for OBIA reports and
having the ability to create custom OBIEE reports
- Able to collaborate and be a team player working with multi-cultural
and off-shore team dynamics.
- Handles differences with others constructively, promptly and positively.
Providing a role model of positive values, behaviors and work practices.
· Able to support the the delivery team with requirements
development and needs to be proficient in the use of standard business
tools including Word, EXCEL, MS Project, VISIO and SharePoint. Able to
effectively transfer knowledge.
· Utilize proactive escalations whenever possible to avoid reactive
· Professional and concise English business communications.
Experience in developing technical documentation, process and procedures
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.