Hope you are doing good.
Let me know your interest in this job.
If you feel comfortable with this job description,
Kindly reply along with your updated resume, contact details to make a
quick conversation and close the deal ASAP.
*Position*: Product owner
*Location*: SeaTac, WA
1. Knowledge or experience on *ADA rules/standards*.
2. Experience with E-Commerce is preferable.
This project is helping to build ADA rules within the website. What this
means for example is putting requirements for people with disabilities to
be able to access the website. If you are blind can your reader read the
website correctly. Also if they are color blind and any other disability
such as color blind. The candidate must have Agile. Be able to collect and
communicate requirements. Work with a development team and tester.
As a Product Owner, you will gather, analyze, refine, and document
requirements and acceptance criteria related to user stories. You will
take the vision, ideas, strategy, and priorities provided by the Product
Managers and prepare the work so that it can be sized, planned, executed,
and delivered. You will ensure the timely availability of information and
assist in long range planning.
You will work in collaboration with the business units, Product Managers,
and team members to ensure that requested features align with the product’s
business goals. You will pursue the delivery of high quality business value
for our customers and sponsors.
You will be a quality consultant to the delivery team in support of both
automated and manual testing needs. You will assess system impacts and the
need for both functional and system tests. The Product Owner’s key role is
tactical, in support of the strategic vision set by the Product Managers.
• Actively seek to apply and improve Product Owner skills and best practices
• Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with Professionalism,
Integrity, Resourcefulness and Caring
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related discipline - preferred
• 4 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner or other
relevant experience - required
• 4 years of experience working in an online or e-Commerce environment -
• Excellent teamwork skills - required
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail - required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Presentation skills – required
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority -
• Ability and desire to work in a high-pressure environment and be able to
handle several projects and tasks simultaneously - required
and URL structures - preferred
• Experience working in an iterative software development environment -
• Airline industry or travel/hospitality knowledge - preferred
• High school diploma or equivalent - required.
Thanks & Regards ,
Email : edward_wil...@aesinc.us.com || Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc ||
Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such
emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.