· *SAP Functional Lead *
· *Location:San Diego, CA*
*Duration:6 Months** contract*
*All expenses covered*
- 7 or more years of implementation experience in SAP BPC NW v10
- Ability to implement BPC RDS solution.
- A strong understanding of integration to BW and downstream systems
- Present design/solution options to business teams, articulate BPC
functionality to users, able to clearly communicate with finance users in
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience in global implementation
- Responsible for writing Functional Designs and assess/review Technical
- Requires strong functional skills and ability to communicate with
- Experience in BPC 10.0 application logic and data load packages.
- Experience in designing BPC application, dimensions, properties and
maintenance with SAP BPC on Netweaver platform
- Experience in BPC Backend and Administration experience (Not just EVDRE
and Report Writing)
- Integration of BPC to SAP ECC (retraction of results, drill-through),
Business Objects, Enterprise Portals
- Inter-Company elimination definition and build
- Currency translation
- Data modeling in BW related to BPC
- Developing Transformation files, Conversion files and start routines
- Security design - Single Sign-On, User administration, Secured
Dimensions, Security Teams, Member Access and Task Profiles
- Developing Script Logic and understanding of BADIs for BPC
- DB Connect and other non-SAP source system method of extraction preferred.
- Knowledge of the SAP R/3 FI/CO modules is preferred
- Ability to write and conduct unit testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- 7+ years: BPC NW v10
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.
D: 847 780 1045
Email ID: rat...@bourntec.com |www.bourntec.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.