Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: SQL Administrator*
*Location: Bakersfield, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Monitoring the data is flowing properly in all historians
• Troubleshooting Historian issues
• Stored procedure tuning.
• Manage Database Security for SQL Account and Domain Accounts
• Passwords management for SQL Servers Account
• Create, modify and Troubleshoot SQL scripts
• Research SQL server failed SA logins
• Configure and modify Wonderware and Pi Tags
• Monitor Active sessions, jobs, blocking sessions, Server CPU, Memory &
Space, Alert Log, Error Log and SQLAgent.Out Files
• Identify Long Running Queries and Sessions using high amount of resources
• Restore the database from Suspect state\Sudden SQL Server Failure
• Create, maintain and remove the non-application specific or system
• Setup, Upgrade, Patch , Migrate and Configure SQL Servers, Wonderware
historian's and other SQL dependent applications
• Create, update and decommission databases and review the decommissioning
requests received and remediate as required
• Capacity Management - Trending, Growth Analysis/Prediction
• Assist in upgrades and deployments of Valley Wide systems
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.