*Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest ASAP.*
*Position: *SQL Administrator
*Location: *Bakersfield, CA
*Duration: 6+ Months*
- Monitoring the data is flowing properly in all historians
- Troubleshooting Historian issues
- Stored procedure tuning.
- Manage Database Security for SQL Account and Domain Accounts
- Passwords management for SQL Servers Account
- Create, modify and Troubleshoot SQL scripts
- Research SQL server failed SA logins
- Configure and modify Wonder ware and Pi Tags
- Monitor Active sessions, jobs, blocking sessions, Server CPU, Memory &
Space, Alert Log, Error Log and SQL Agent. Out Files
- Identify Long Running Queries and Sessions using high amount of
- Restore the database from Suspect state\Sudden SQL Server Failure
- Create, maintain and remove the non-application specific or system
- Setup, Upgrade, Patch , Migrate and Configure SQL Servers, Wonder ware
historian's and other SQL dependent applications
- Create, update and decommission databases and review the
decommissioning requests received and remediate as required
- Capacity Management - Trending, Growth Analysis/Prediction
- Assist in upgrades and deployments of Valley Wide systems
*Thanks & Regards*
*|| IT-SCIENT | Phone: 510-972-8609 | Fax: 877.701.4872 | Email:
itscient11biswan...@gmail.com <itscient11biswan...@gmail.com> | Web:
www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.