Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com or rao1.itscient2gmail.com
*Position : Unix System Admin*
*Location : San Fransisco, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
Job Description for System Monitor - Development profile
*Required Skills: *
- Proficiency: Graphite, Collectd, Ruby, Perl/Unix shell scripting, Unix
- Awareness : Nagios monitoring framework, Ruby on Rails, Redis, Java
and related technologies, Ajax, JQuery, Chef platform, HTML5, CSS 3,
*Roles and Responsibilities: *
- Participate in discussions with the customer to gather scope
information and perform analysis of the scope and suggest for technical
solutioning of the same.
- Do impact analysis, participate high and low level design, provide
pseudo codes, and Implement the prototype based on the requirements.
- Develop and review artifacts (Code, Documentation and unit test
- Perform validation activities ( Functional integration and system user
experience) based on plans , Identification and validation of defects found
( Including UAT), Creation and review of artifacts (Test script ,
documentation, Automation and set up)
- Interface with the client for issue resolution and to provide status
- Build repository of the team’s collective knowledge.
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-972-5270ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.