Hi ,

Hope you are doing well..!

Please go through below job requirement and let me know if you have anyone.

*RTS No.*

*Opportunity Name*

*Created Date*

*Contract Start*

*Contract End*

SAP SD consultant

Houston, TX

*Job Descriptions:*

·         Client needs 2 SAP SD consultants with ability to travel
throughout the US.

·         They need to have experience in CS and ETM is a bonus.  They need
to be fairly senior but do not have to be platinum level.

·         This is Latin America rollout of SAP.

·         The start date is ASAP and the contract length will be of 4
months as minimum

 In case they need to travel outside Houston, we will bill the
corresponding T&L.

·         Consultants can be either from US or Mexico, but they need to be
able to travel to different locations in USA

Thanks & Regards…..

*Sravan *

IT Recruiter

Osair Technologies LLC | Desk:703-349-5631