*Hello All,*
*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact 510-972-5241 // vi...@itscient.com <vi...@itscient.com> //
vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com <vicky.kumaritsci...@gmail.com>*

*Position: Java J2EE Architect *
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Minimum 10 years of Experience in J2EE development with Expert level
   knowledge in Java *
*At least 4 years of Experience in Architecting/Designing Large Scale, High
   Performance, Enterprise J2EE applications *
*At least 5+ years Hands on experience in Spring, JSF is a must *
*Experience in setting up App Server stack – Weblogic in particular, will
   be an advantage *
*Expert level practical knowledge in one of the build script is a must *
*Moderate level knowledge in Unix Scripting & PERL is desired *
*At least 3 years of experience in working directly with client Tech.
   Architects/Sr. Managers to derive solutions & execute projects is a must *
*Practical Experience in Performance Improvement of J2EE & SQL layers,
   Integration with Complex systems is a must *
*Strong SQL experience is a must *
*Knowledge in JSON will be an advantage *
   - *TOGAF certification will be an advantage*

*Mandatory skills  *

*Java Web Application Architecture, JSF, Spring MVC, Oracle SQL *
*Good to have skills *
   - *PERL, Unix Script*

*Thanks and regards,Vicky Menon*
*|| IT-SCIENT || Phone: 510-972-5241 || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:**
<vi...@itscient.com> **|| Web:* *www.itscient.com
<http://www.itscient.com/>* *||*