Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>*
*Role: Sr. J2EE Developer*
*Location: Hoboken, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• 6+ Years experience in J2EE development.
• Good Knowledge & Working experience with Spring JDBC , Struts, JSP
• Ability to provide end to end solution based on requirement document.
• Experience of building the source code, deployment and testing own
• Required technology frameworks / components upgrade for open source &
• Identification of impact of upgrade on downstream & upstream systems.
• Impact analysis, target platform compatibility analysis.
• Documentation of remediation & migration steps.
• Conduct peer reviews.
• Lead a team of offshore developers for migration.
• Regular status updates, participation in status meeting, issues/risks
identification & escalation, co-ordination with multiple teams (Application
Engineering / QA / App Support team / Architecture team).
• Support functional and performance testing.
• Performance fixes & improvements.
• Exposure to PL/SQL programming
• Unit and system testing of developed modules
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: **510-972-8632 II
Email: parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> ll
Web: www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/> ll*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.